Families that play together, stay together. Start planning now. We will help.
A Reunion is a gathering of people after separation. Use this site to help plan and share information.
- Create a Reunion. The Reunion is a group that allows you to organize and inform people. Give it a date and address. It can be changed later, but pick something to give it a start.
- Invite Family. Add members to your new Reunion group. Add the e-mail addresses of everyone you want to include.
- Schedule Events for the family during the gathering. Each gathering can have several events. Think of fun entertaining and engaging activities.
- Optionally add Lodging information. This can help visiting family members locate lodging, or share information about any pre-arranged group rates.
- Add Attractions information. Let visiting family members know about activities that may be available outside of the reunion.
- Add Photos.
- Post status updates and share messages.
We will try to inspire you to make the best of your time. Here are just a few event ideas to spark your imagination.
- Field Day / Sports Day
- Jam Session / Sing Along
- Theme Park Trip
- Picnic or Barbecue
- Beach Day